Why You Need to Replace Your Door Handle
Doors are a part of our everyday life. We use them every day to enter and exit our homes, offices, stores, and train stations. It is important that you replace your broken handle as soon as possible so that everyone in your home has a safe place to enter and exit.
How to Install a New Door Handle
There are many reasons why people install new door handles. Some of these reasons include replacing a damaged or broken handle, installing a handle in a new location and updating an older style. Installing a new door handle is easy with the help of the following steps:
– Remove old door handle
– Remove old screws
– Attach new door handle to the existing door frame
– Attach new screws to the existing holes
– Reattach hinges
The Best Door Handle Material for Your Project
The material of the door handle is a very important part of the project. It can be made of various materials such as steel, aluminum, brass, and copper. However, these materials are not suitable for everyone because they may be too heavy or too expensive for some projects.
Some other materials that are commonly used in door handles are wood and plastic. They are often used because they can be easily molded into different shapes and sizes to fit any project.
The Four Types of Pins & Bolts Needed for Installing Door Handles and Hardware Kits
1. Flat Head Cap Screws: This type of screw is used when the head is flush with the surface or if you have a flat head screwdriver.
2. Phillips Head Cap Screws: This type of screw is used when the head is recessed from the surface or if you have a Phillips head screwdriver.
3. Hex Head Cap Screws: This type of screw is used when there are no other screws that will fit in the hole, or if you have a hex key wrench to tighten it down properly.
4. Allen Wrench: This type of wrench is used for tightening or loosening bolts that are in hard-to-reach places
When Should You Replace Your Door Handles?
In general, most people don’t need to replace their door handles. However, if you’re noticing any of the following signs, it’s recommended that you should replace your door handles:
– if they are loose or wobbling;
– if they are hard to open;
-if they have been damaged by a fire or water damage.
Conclusion and Tips on Removing Old Door Handles
Removing old door handles is a process that requires some patience and a little muscle. If you’re not ready to tackle the job yourself, contact Nokego provides a professional and complete door handle repair and door handle replacement services 24 hours a day throughout the Dublin area